As a by product of new robotics series development we have designed a number of break-out boards for connecting the Dynomotion KFLOP motion control board to specific servo drives / amplifiers.
The first three break-out boards support the following amplifier models:
- Sanyo Denki SANMOTION R Advanced Model amplifiers Series RS2 (all models with CN1 host connector)
- HNC Automation HSD2 Series Servo Drives
- ALLIT OEM closed loop stepper drives Trust Step P- Series
The prototype boards are shown in the images above and below. These boards will be produced in series next months in two versions:
- a developers version identical to the boards shown here but with production quality PCBs
- a system integrator's version which comes with a professional enclosure, Phoenix-style pluggable connectors and space optimized DIN-rail mountable design
Each unit comes with optional matching cable assemblies build with CAT 7 twisted pair signal cables as well as cables with matching servo drive connectors.